"Rohrer's script for Science Held Hostage was one of the best I've ever worked with - I didn't change a word!"
- Cybill Shepherd, On-Camera Host, Science Held Hostage
“Powerful and persuasive!”
- Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun Times referring to The Chicago Maternity Center Story
"When Hands on Health Care was shown to perspective physical therapy students, their eyes never left the screen."
- Alexis Waters, Director of Public Relations, American Physical Therapy Association
"Rohrer's First Vote video has been an effective catalyst in our voter registration curriculum project, which has registered over 300,000 new young voters. It works with kids - and the quality of the video is a winner with school boards."
- Sanford Horwitt, Director, Citizen's Participation Project, People for the American Way
"Jenny Rohrer and Firewater Films produced an extremely well-done instructional video on how to burn wood efficiently and responsibly in a wood stove. The script was written like an industry expert and the film footage captured all the essential elements we needed to convey to consumers. The project was on time and on budget. I look forward to working with them again."
- Leslie Wheeler, Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
"The Chicago Maternity Center Story is a 1976 time capsule revealing how much has changed (and how little) with our health care options."
- The Chicago Tribune
"Jenny's engaging interview style draws out the best in people, and her willingness to collaborate closely with us to tailor the finished product to meet our needs sets her apart. We can say without reservation that Jenny Rohrer is the best producer of campaign videos out there!"
- Neal Bisno, President, SEIU Healthcare Pennsylvania